Thursday, February 19, 2009

Testing week

Testing week, produces an oxymoron of emotions, you dread it but at the same time your completely stoked about the whole thing. Starting on Tuesday morning we had 2km time trials, and in the afternoon max strength testing on bench pull, bench press, and weighted pull ups. On Wednesday we had a double session in the morning and the afternoon off. To day we had a K4 workout in the morning then endurance strength testing in the afternoon. This consisted of lifting 60% of your body weight for 90sec and going for max number of reps. I was really happy with my results all week showing substantial improvement since I was last tested in mid November. and by substantial I mean I could do twice as many bench rows in 90sec and 5 more pull ups(19), plus added 20lbs to my max for bench press and 10lbs to my weighted pull ups (3 with 45lbs).
cheers
K

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kaitie....you are one strong chica! Pull ups w/ 45lbs!!!!

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete