Monday, February 2, 2009

3 workouts to bed...

Sipping my coffee I stood looking out of the boathouse, a warm breeze was whipping up the lake and the soft morning sun was starting to hit the mountains. I couldn't help but think that there was no better way to start a morning then this. Within minutes the peaceful morning turned into a whirlwind as the rest of the girls arrived. Amidst the chatter of 9 girls ages 20-30, boats and paddles were readied for practice and the appropriate attire determined for the morning temps. 20min later we were on the water. I was rearing to go with it being my first full day of practice as a resident of the OTC .... 2 on the water workouts, a weights session and 12.5hrs later I have finished the day and keeled over onto my bed where I intend on remaining until tomorrow mornings practice at 7am.

No comments:

Post a Comment