Sunday, February 1, 2009

Official

Kaitlyn McElroy..............Participants signature: Kaitlyn McElroy. Flipping through a few more pages my eyes kept honing in on those key words PARTICIPANTS SIGNATURE. By the time I finished with the paperwork my signature was illegible but it was official I was now an off site resident of the Olympic training center!
Sundays are the down days at the USOTC most people have the day off from training and use it for important things such as homework, housework and sun bathing. Even though its our off day I decided to go for a brief 40min jog after I moved my gear/clothing into about 4 or 5 lockers in the boat house. I thought it was necessary in order to keep working out the kinks I had accumulated during my drive.
Now I am going to go and do something I never do WATCH FOOTBALL...hey afterall its a new start for me I may as well try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment