Sunday, March 1, 2009

Upcoming Week

Great news a fisherman at the tournament last weekend on Otay Lake found my paddle! Granted he brought it home with him to New Port Beach and waited a week to call the training center about it, but at least I was able to get it back and in this case better late then never!
Next week should be awesome Coach wants us on the water 3 times a day and in the gym once a day. Its going to be tough but I think my body should handle it fine. The ribs are feeling better a few twinges here and there but nothing sports med cant help me with. We think my issues came about do to some technique deficiencies, I tend to paddle with my shoulders by my ears which exposes my intercostal muscles to a lot of strain. I am working on fixing my hunched shoulders on and off the water which will make me a better paddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment