Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mexico

Miz Biz (Jen) and I made it to Mexico with only mild craziness which started off at the ticket counter.....Yep you guessed it our paddle bag (aka a plastic ski bag) was to blame apparently it was to large and did not fit inside the quota..... We proceeded to unpack it and lay our stuff out on the floor of the airport clothing paddles and gear, we then repacked it smaller. All the residual stuff which didn't fit was placed in our back packs or somehow attached to us. Next we proceeded to the check point Biz sailed on through while I set off a new machine they pulled out to detect explosives....that was me...I was then carted off to a closed glass room, patted down, scanned and then had my backpack checked. Once that was over we headed to the plane where I was rechecked!
Houston 2hrs later....the drug dog followed me down the ramp as we boarded the plane for Mexico. I though for sure I was never going to get there after that but....it turned out OK and I am now in Mexico City!

No comments:

Post a Comment