Saturday, October 2, 2010

desk work

I love desk work its awesome I am able to rest in between training sessions and still be productive throughout the day yeah!!!! And the best part is if I am over at the route 66 boathouse its peaceful and quiet......Anyway thats just a little aside into my day yesterday.....soon to be interrupted by 4 O'clock traffic at the downtown boathouse when I went to train, then work a dragonboating BBQ which was occurring simultaneously with a black tie wedding....talk about multitasking!

Back to training.....
Miz Biz (Jen) and I have been spending as much time in the K2 as possible over the past few days to prep for Mexico City next week. Each time we go out we improve, the boat runs smoother and our times get faster, instant gratification a highly unusual thing for sport.
Shaun gave us the weekend off to recover for Pan Ams next week, I am honestly not sure what to do with myself during all this spare time, I am working a bit both days but on each end yikes. so far I am thanking of cleaning and laundry as two great options and then contemplating going ans spending some girl time with Biz window wishing at the mall( gasp).....

No comments:

Post a Comment