Tuesday, June 16, 2009

sweet

Training is going very well, my times in each practice are becoming faster and more consistent. My stroke is technically much better, but I still find that my shoulder will fatigue during the last 1/3 of my workout. This is incredibly frustrating and done right annoying however I am listening to my body. When my shoulder stops functioning I stop. I find this much less aggravating then I used to because the quality of my workouts is so much better, it feels like something has really been accomplished during the first part of the workout therefore "making it ok to get off the water early".
Our morning practice today was interrupted briefly by a visit from USADA (us anti-doping association). Representatives from USADA come around randomly to check athletes to make sure we are in compliance with the anti-doping regulations. We are actually required to fill out Where Abouts filling Forms which list where we live, train, eat , work and go to school and what our schedule will be, additionally we have to list an hour everyday when we can make ourselves available for testing. They may or may not come by and test us but we need to stay put reguardless.
Cheers
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment