Wednesday, September 9, 2009

All around the world!

Plane to plane, one city to the next, race series after race series, add in friends a few national championship and world championship medals and you have the makings of one cool experience. The past month has been fun and tough, that much travel can rec havoc with your body combine it with racing and your in for a whole new meaning for the word fatigue. My immune system gave out fairly early in my travels but somehow my body kept doing what I had trained it to do and I placed in the top 3 in 9 out of 11 races plus managed to do a little poking around each place I traveled too.
I am in MA training for a few days before I head out with my K2 partner Anne Blanchard for my last race of the season at Marathon Worlds, Crestuma, Portugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment